SAP Enterprise Transformation Lead- Mid-West Job in Downers Grove, New York
Requisition ID: 126884
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 40%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T4PF
Recruiter Name: Timothy Moore
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
ETL – Office of the NA Chief Innovation Office-
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Enterprise Tranformation team focuses on industry and process thought leadership, and execution of Digital Business Transformation Engagements for our most strategic customers and net new prospect accounts. This team focuses on the new thinking, methodologies, and engagement approaches required to address the new realities of the digital marketplace. A critical aspect of this role includes deep industry specific process knowledge, and the ability to reimagine the capabilities that will deliver competitive advantage in the future.
As such, the Chief Innovation Office has created the Enterprise Transformation Lead role to help deliver a sustainable strategic advisory and value management services. This team will be focused on leading regional account teams and the broader VAT to deliver a dramatically different engagement and experience for our most critical accounts.
ROLE EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Lead the positioning and delivery of end-to-end Digital transformation engagements with top accounts identified and qualified by Sales Leaders across our NA business.
• Deliver deep industry insights based on forward thinking of current industry trends and the likely disintermediation of current “rules of the game” by new entrants.
• Conduct in depth process level discovery workshops / assessments to frame the root causes of business problems and / or identify the critical requirements to capitalize on a new market opportunity.
• Identify new SAP led innovations based on the current product portfolio, and incubate / tailor new solutions to unique customer requirements. Subsequently, adapt successes as proven solutions to serve similar companies.
• Create and present the case for change to C level business leaders, Board of Directors, and investor owners including business case, process capability analysis, target architecture, and roadmap for value realization
• Capture and share the lessons learned from direct customer engagements with other companies that need / or have interest in transformational business outcomes enabled by SAP.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Technical undergraduate degree and /or experience in leading enterprise transformation programs
• MBA from leading institution and / or experience in selling $10 M programs to the C-suite
• In-depth understanding of corporate strategy, organizational design, business process engineering, benchmarking, financial statement analysis, value and business case analysis
• In-depth understanding of IT strategy, platform strategy, value management, and the key SAP solutions
• Strong project management and communication skills, combined with an entrepreneurial, creative, and innovative mindset
• Deep industry expertise on the business processes that do (and will) create competitive advantage by industry.
• Executive communication of business model innovation, business models, and new sources of value creation .
• Ability to conduct Executive visioning sessions that create a common view of the “art of the possible”.
• Deep knowledge of current and future SAP capabilities to prove the economic value of identified improvements and future opportunities
• Innovation in incorporating new thinking, skills, and approaches to engaging & delivering customer events.
A minimum of 15 years total work experience, with at least 5 years of post MBA work experience at a leading strategy/management consulting firm, and a 4 year proven track record with SAP Industry Value Engineering or a similar role within or similar to SAP’s IVE practice. Proven success in managing complex customer engagements (with a substantial business value and IT strategy component). Proven record of success.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :