Citi Intmd Assoc S&D Sett Analyst2 in Dublin, Ireland
Primary Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Transaction Processing
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17055677
Senior verifier role within the Specialised Agency Operations Team supporting our Account Bank, Project Finance, Structured Finance and Escrow Agent functions.
The successful candidate will be required to support the team leader in providing leadership and subject matter expertise to simultaneously manage day-to-day operations and build capacity to take on new business.
Issuer Operations Dublin comprises of multiple operations groups supporting the Issuer businesses.
The successful candidate will be required to be a key member of the group and provide thought leadership and direction to the evolution of our operations processes as they change to meet the ever changing requirements of the external marketplace.
The individual will have a strong customer service and operational focus and will provide an integrated value-added platinum service to our clients.
• Day to day coordination of the Account Bank processing teams
• Authorize payments across different branches
• Managing risk on a daily basis, escalating issues to team leader on a timely manner
• Responsible for transaction execution and providing support to clients and Business partners globally
• Involved in analysis of procedures and system development and testing
• Liaising with other business units, including, Product, Sales, Compliance, Risk and Technology
• Constant monitoring of business volumes, staff resources and re-aligning as required
• Monitor and review trends via Error, Causal Code and KRI analysis and implement corrective action plans to maintain the culture of preventative action
• Actively involved in improving Operational Efficiency – reducing exceptions and manual processing
• Ensuring all policies and standards are understood and adhered to by the team
• Exposure to a wide range of products
• Exposure to all Operational areas
• Potential to rotate within the Department and increase scope
• Extensive years payments processing experience essential
• Understanding of Project Finance, Structured Finance, Escrows would be beneficial
• Knowledge of FX, money market, time deposit
• Previous involvement in process enhancements initiatives
• Risk management experience
• Hold a 3rd level degree in Business or other relevant discipline
• Strong communication skills required to negotiate at a senior level and to articulate complex recommendations
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Good organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise within aggressive deadlines
• An ability to drive and implement change
• Highly numerate
• Quick learner
• Goals-focused and results-driven
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Thorough understanding of the strategic direction of the business
• Team player
• Self-motivated and have an active approach to problem resolution.
• Able to successfully react to workload changes.
• Must possess the ability to work well under pressure, be able to manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise on a daily basis.
• To be innovative
• Client focus
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.