Citi Loan Administrator- 12 Mth FTC in Dublin, Ireland
Primary Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Transaction Processing
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16066444
The Loan Administrator role within Issuer Services operations will play a pivotal role in coordinating the various parties, data and documentation required in administering new loan disbursements, renewals and redemptions. The role requires a high degree of diligence, a good understanding and application of bank policies and procedure, and a commitment to high service standards in performing the key responsibilities.
The Issuer Services operations business in Dublin provides administrative and processing services to the debt capital and loans markets in EMEA. The mortgage loan servicing desk will, as part of its mandate, support the Citi Private Bank (CPB) in administering its Residential Real Estate Mortgage portfolio.
• Act as a senior reviewer/ approver on all daily activities conducted by junior members of the team
• Under the instruction of Citi Private Bank (CPB) and working with relationship managers support various CPB functions (RRE Risk, Credit Risk Management Services and Business Services) in the coordination of new loan disbursements, renewals and redemptions; and prepare the Quality Assurance (QA) Packs prior to draw-down.
• Review Credit Applications via Credit Approval Accelerator (CAA) and input relevant data using the Credit Platform System.
• Prepare client offer letters and drawdown instructions
• Liaise with the intermediary values to obtain the quotations and/or valuation reports.
• Maintain activity logs and checklists of the various stages and components of the loan disbursement and coordinating data and document flows
• Liaise with external legal counsel regarding deeds and documentation. Ensuring there are no document deficiencies
• Complete document lodgement, filing and archiving of completed/executed documentation and accurate maintenance of documentation systems
• Maintain weekly tracking reports to manage and track outstanding and/or deficient documents
• Maintain required production standards adhering to local quality controls, assurance and turnaround times as agreed and briefed by the business.
• Ensure daily statistics are complete. Utilize strong understanding of performance MIS to assist in re-designing business processes and ensure quality improvements.
• Participates in projects as directed by the Team Leader and provide feedback on project related activities
• Assist team leader in KPI’s ,KRI’s and MCA monitoring and maintenance
• Assist in procedure and process flows reviews and updates
• To ensure adherence to all processes and procedures as well as the integrity and consistency of the credit data relating to credit transactions managed by the team of transactors and relationship managers.
• To ensure rapid response and resolution to any service and/or quality issue identified or escalated by either the local business team or Citi Private Bank.
• For the right individual this role provides an excellent opportunity to develop administrative skills that are applicable in any commercial bank setting
• A comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end mortgage lifecycle through training and development
• Learn about and contribute to the development of Citi’s successful Issuer Services operations team
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the Citi Private Bank
• Grow a cross-functional and cross- business profile
• Good administration and organizational skills with previous experience of working to deadlines, attention to detail and adherence to policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of pre draw-down loan process and procedures
• Credit administration knowledge is also desirable
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team in a demanding environment
• 3rd Level education is desirable
• Proven record of working within team environment
• Demonstrates an excellent customer service attitude, dealing with both external/internal “clients”
• Strong communication skills
• Versatility and conscientious approach
• Strong time management skillset (inclusive of the ability to plan and organise to meet set targets)
• Risk awareness
• Attention to detail
• Negotiation and communication skills
• Self-motivation and team player
• Logical Thinking
• Computer skills - basic Word/Excel
• Ability to self-start and to learn rapidly
• Ability to multi task
• Open and approachable manner
• Organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• Communication Skills
• Relationship Building
• Innovative and Proactive
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.