Citi Project Manager – Lead BA in Dublin, Ireland
Primary Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16065699
To work as part of the Global Transfer Agency Change and Business Development team and manage and/or assist in Projects with a view to automating and streamlining processes.
The role will involve working with the stakeholders and through all stages of the project lifecycle.
This position will require a detailed analysis of the current operating model for specific products and processes.
This position will ensure that proposed solutions align with strategic goals and objectives regarding products and services; organizational structures and existing capabilities
Citi is operating in a continually changing environment and Change Management is a key part of that in driving forward sustained changed in a complex and challenging market environment.
The individual appointed will form part of a change team which will create business case analysis for identified projects, complete detailed analysis and take projects through to completion and implement into the operations model.
The focus for the appointee will be as a PM/Lead Business Analyst on Global Transfer Agency projects that are being rolled out in 2016/2017.
Successful candidate will be responsible for identifying business opportunities for operational efficiencies, completing analysis of upcoming enhancements to ensure they fit the business needs and implement these business changes into a global operational model. There is a requirement for testing packages delivered from technology/third party vendors to ensure what has been delivered matches requirements as defined in project documentation.
In respect of these, they will be responsible for:
• Focus primarily on the execution and project management of all Automation Initiatives requiring a close partnership with Technology, Product and other areas of the organisation.
• Requirements gathering (including facilitation of workshops) and documentation of business requirements for the system including reporting.
• Preparation of all standard project documentation from inception of the project to completion
• The preparation and delivery of the testing phase (including functional and regression testing) for the system and processes, including developing, executing and documentation of test plans, test cases and results.
• Co-ordinate, support and lead the execution of User Acceptance Testing by an off shore testing team.
• Working with Operational Areas in regard to each phase of the project to ensure input, engagement, and that operational requirements are reflected in the project deliverable
• Responsible for the delivery of Operational Readiness in preparation for go-live.
• Work as part of the wider change project team
• Supporting the operating model design, systems migration process and process re-engineering
• Assess, understand and manage interdependencies with other work streams
• Contribute to other work-streams as the need arises.
• Act as system SMEs as required.
• Ensure that the Citi Control and Quality requirements are understood and consistently adhered to when delivering each of the project outputs.
• Maintain compliance with all relevant Citi policies and guidelines during all stages of the project life cycle.
• Implement a formal approach to benefit realisation and tracking
• Compile or assist with compilation of project and testing plans.
• Manage project communications and reporting.
• Manage project stakeholders.
• High visibility role with the opportunity to influence and lead a complex programme of change in a fast paced and evolving financial services organisation
• Work in partnership with internal and external parties such as senior management, operations and vendors
• Grow and develop project skills and Transfer Agency knowledge
• Develop system testing skills.
• Gain experience in working with a third party vendor.
• Expand experience of Project Management in a dynamic environment.
• This position requires an individual with a proven record of delivering complex work-streams and projects within an operational environment
• Extensive years industry experience in Fund Administration in a Project Management/Lead Business Analyst / Tester role
• Demonstrable understanding of TA processes
• Excellent Understanding of project management methodologies.
• Experience in planning and execution of UAT, including working with offshore UAT teams.
• Strong background and understanding of System Development Lifecycle.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance/business studies/technology or equivalent desirable project management certification by a reputable organization (i.e. PRINCE II) preferred.
• Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience
Skills and Competencies:
• Demonstrable ability to interact with senior management and clients showing in-depth knowledge of Funds Services
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills and experience operating within a high pressure environment.
• Problem solving ability and good business judgement – knowing when to escalate, who to keep informed to identify next steps/resolution
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision, self starter, adaptable
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to negotiate with and influence internal operational staff at all levels and project counterparts
• Ability to manage numerous competing concurrent activities and complex integration solutions
• Familiar with Change Control cycle and applying same to their work-stream.
• Effective time management and ability to adhere to deadlines is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, displaying professionalism at all times
• Highly PC literate (e.g. Visio, Project, PowerPoint, Quality Centre, Advanced Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Highly motivated
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.