PayPal UK Business Support Inbound in Dublin, Ireland
Requisition No.: 33920BR
Category: Sales & Business Development
Primary Job Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Business Support Agent for our Inbound team, working with our customers in the UK market. We want someone with excellent Business-to-Business communication skills, and fluency in English.The Business Support Inbound Agent (UK) responsibility will be around Research, Development and Retention outreach campaigns. The objective of this role is to contact a specific group of merchants in an effort to profile their business, protect PayPal revenue & prevent churn, execute opportunities to cross sell or up sell, gather feedback on pain points, and deliver an educational message on Risk Policy or new PayPal products.The Inbound specialist is responsible for providing primary outbound telephone and email support to merchants within the BS portfolio or from a target list supplied by our In Country Business Units. The Inbound Specialist will be required to have a strong knowledge of PayPal merchant and auction suite of products and tools, and provide consultative advice to customers during specific outreach programs. An Inbound Specialist must also be capable of supporting and troubleshooting PayPal Product issues as well as provide information and support regarding PayPal risk policies and practices, and assist in determining resolution for customers. The position is expected to assist in the acquisition of supplemental information from the merchant that will enable us to profile their business to identify opportunities and enable appropriate Risk management.
- Provide outbound sales and product support to merchants regarding risk policies and procedures, product up sell via telephone and email. Demonstrate the ability to create, add, edit and troubleshoot our auction seller products, website seller tools, and all other products and services provided to PayPal customers (50%)
- Serve as the single point of resolution for the customer for at least 98 percent of merchant contacts handled. Assist customers with product information and site navigation (20%)
- Ensure that new clients are familiar with PayPal procedures and processes that will impact their ability to manage their on-line businesses. Assist the merchant in the selection of the correct PayPal product for his business needs. Provide consultative advice on new products or features that would benefit the Merchants through Up sell or Inbound campaigns (20%)
- Develop and maintain cross functional proficiency within selected departments, including buyer product information and Risk Operations (10%)
- Responsible for attending ongoing training and developing knowledge in all areas of the department as well as industry knowledge relating to small businesses, risk management and on-line business practices (10%)
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Functional / Technical Skills
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation
- Ability to make sound, logical decisions while demonstrating a strong sense of responsibility, confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering several product lines
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (The Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Basic Knowledge of internal systems & software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
- 6+ years relevant work experience required
- Experience in a customer support environment; PayPal and eBay experience preferred
Last Updated: 18-Oct-2016