Ally Financial Credit Administration Analyst in Duluth, Georgia
Commercial Lending & Operations
Jul 5, 2016
The Credit Analyst will provide support on report development/maintenance activities. Analyst should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Access, experience with queries, SQL, and preferably SAS. The analyst will have the ability to work independently and with a small project team to resolve complex issues and manage reporting requirements for the department.
- Develop special and recurring reports supporting corporate goals and objectives
- Publish periodic reporting based on set schedule
- Prepare exception reporting at the direction of local management to allow for more effective management
- Assist with miscellaneous projects
- Provide superior customer service
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 0-3 years in financial services or similar industry is preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications (Access, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience generating reports in SAS preferred
- Report management experience (development, testing, and maintenance)
- Track record in supporting a large number of reports simultaneously
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- High level of interpersonal skills
- High level of written and oral communication skills as well as attention to detail
- Strong organization skills and time management abilities
- Ability to function effectively in a matrix organization
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly
Ally Financial Inc. is a leading automotive financial services company powered by a top direct banking franchise with the opportunity, experience and people to redefine the industry.
Ally's automotive services business offers a full suite of financing products and services, including new and used vehicle inventory and consumer financing, leasing, inventory insurance, commercial loans and vehicle remarketing services. Ally Bank, the company's direct banking subsidiary and member FDIC, offers an array of deposit products, including certificates of deposit, savings accounts, money market accounts, IRA deposit products and interest checking. Ally's Corporate Finance unit provides financing to middle-market companies across a broad range of industries.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function Description
Ally Auto's U.S. auto finance operations provide a wide array of financial products and services to automotive dealerships and retail automotive customers in the United States. Together with Dealer Products and Services, the U.S. auto finance team has built strong dealer relationships by offering high-quality wholesale financing services, attractive volume incentives and a full array of highly competitive products like extended service contracts, dealership insurance products and more.
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program including time off for volunteer opportunities. Ally's Total Rewards Program is designed to enrich your life at work -- and outside of it and includes:
- Industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions
- Wellness program encouraging healthy living with financial rewards
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including parental and caregiver leave, adoption assistance, backup child and adult/elder day care program, child care discounts, tuition reimbursement, LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ally extends equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other reason prohibited by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-5767
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: Georgia (Duluth), Illinois (Chicago), Pennsylvania (Cranberry Township), Texas (Dallas)