Comcast CommOps 4, Fulfillment (ATS) in Elmhurst, Illinois
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for troubleshooting individual customer issues for the Company's data, voice, and advanced video products. Facilitates resolutions with customers, field technicians, and other functional groups to resolve service issues to the satisfaction of the customer. Provides services as back-up or escalation for the Day of Install/Job
(DOI/DOJ) team. Works with Technicians during the DOI/DOJ installation/service process of all Company Lines of Business (LOBs) to ensure a successful installation and/or service call with our customers. Acts as technical specialist within own area. May serve as team leader, but does not supervise.
- Resolves escalations from Technicians involving troubleshooting all lines of business. Escalates unresolved issues to the appropriate fix agency.
- Performs customer callbacks to determine success of troubleshooting and repair activities.
- Updates, resolves, and escalates customer reported tickets. Analyzes data resources to determine whether it is a customer premise problem or whether it is a network issue.
- Works with dispatch, technical operations, call center, and XOC to coordinate issue resolutions. Monitors and manages trouble ticket queues. Links related outages and completes trouble tickets.
- Provides feedback to cross-functional areas associated with non-compliance. Provides real-time service verifications (QC of levels.)
- Manually actives data and voice services. Resolves voice services port issues.
- Supports CDV, CHSI, and advanced video products.
- May create/modify work orders in the billing system.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer