HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Supv Food & Nutrition Svcs in Englewood, Colorado
Supervisor - Food and Nutrition Services - Full time Nights
Join an award winning team!
Swedish Medical Center is an acute care hospital (368 beds) boasting a Level I Trauma Center located in Englewood, Colorado. Swedish is part of HealthONE and serves as the Rocky Mountain Region’s referral center for neurotrauma. As the region’s first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, we are a recognized leader in the most advanced stroke care. Swedish offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty. We are an eight time winner of the National Research Corporation Consumer Choice Award and a TOP 100 Hospital recognized by Reuters. Swedish offers eight distinct centers of excellence: Bariatric Surgery Center, Cancer Care Center, Emergency Services, The Heart Center, Neurosciences, Orthopedic Services, Spine Program, Trauma Center, Women and Children’s Services.
Swedish Medical Center is located in in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 100 years. The staff at Swedish Medical Center care for over 200,000 patients annually with a team of 2000 dedicated employees, 500 volunteers and more than 1300 physicians. Our staff is at the heart of delivering on our promise of Swedish Memorable Care.
We are looking for an experience Food and Nutrition Services Supervisor for our rapidly expanding team at Swedish.
* Supervises and coordinates activities for daily food service operations throughout FANS. A primary focus is to ensure timely and accurate meal services for Patient Services and compliance with HACCP/Sanitation Standards.
* Responsibilities include scheduling, employee performance evaluations and direct employee supervision.
* Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) credential preferred. Serv-Safe Certification preferred.
* Completion of CDM approved coursework beneficial.
* Minimum two to three years previous healthcare food service experience.
* Serv-Safe training certification required.
* Basic computer skills necessary.
* Strong communication, leadership and customer service skills desired. Qualified applicants only please.
Title: Supv Food & Nutrition Svcs
Location: Colorado-Englewood-Swedish Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03167-58090