The Mosaic Company Boiler Operator 2nd Class in Esterhazy, Saskatchewan
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Boiler Operator 2nd Class with Refrigeration papers at our Esterhazy, SK K2 location. The successful candidate will safely and efficiently operate and maintain all power plant equipment in connection with the power house; including the installation, repair, testing and control of equipment.
What will you be working on?
- Inspect, repair, install, adjust and maintain boilers and related auxiliary equipment in the boiler room area.
- Inspect, repair, install, adjust and maintain refrigeration equipment.
- Monitor potable water system and report any abnormalities to certified water treatment operator as per environmental standards.
- Interpret and carry out written or oral instructions, and make written reports as required.
- Train other operators as directed.
- Diligently adhere to all relevant legal environmental requirements.
- Diligently ensure that all relevant OH&S requirements and in-house safety regulations are complied with.
What is required for this role?
- Valid second class Saskatchewan Steam Engineers/Refrigeration Certificate or equivalent.
- Theory and application of thermodynamics in connection with power plant operation, materials of construction, components of fuels and their analysis are also requirements.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
Requisition ID: 18805