CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Senior Consultant in Evansville, Indiana
CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP *(CLA) is offering an exciting opportunity for a qualified candidate to join our *Financial Institution Group(FIG) in our Evansville, IN office. We are looking for a Senior Financial Institutions Consultant to assist in directing, planning, and providing oversight for our assurance, internal audit and compliance practice. The position offers a unique opportunity for professional growth within a FIG practice that has a strong reputation within our local markets for excellent technical expertise and a commitment to client service.
- Assist in the oversite and completion of assurance and consulting engagements for financial institution clients.
- Participate in discussions of findings from assurance and consulting testing with engagement team members and clients and preparing reports and recommendations.
- Work with clients and other FIG team members to determine engagement/relationship objectives, develop appropriate budgets, and assist in coordinating resources to meet the objective.
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business activities, controls, processes, and associated risks.
- Coordinate the development of risk assessments, audit plans, and scopes for assurance and consulting engagements.
- Accountability for the timely completion of fieldwork and provide oversight/review of assigned audit staff members.
- Work with Principals, Managers, Engagement Directors, and clients to address audit, accounting, and compliance issues that may arise.
- Keep abreast of the latest banking industry, accounting, and compliance developments through ongoing formal and self-education.
- Provide ongoing technical assistance support to clients and anticipate and address client issues.
- Assist in the oversight and completion of other engagements/special projects or duties as assigned.
- Discuss CLA products and services with prospective and current clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or business related degree required.
- Combined 4-6 years of accounting and financial institution assurance, internal audit and compliance experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is required.
- Additional professional certifications are preferred (CFE, CIA, CFSA, CRCM).
- Knowledge of the banking industry, controls, and processes is required.
- Understanding of bank consumer compliance regulations, accounting and internal auditing standards is required.
About the Firm:
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1309
Title: Senior Consultant