Cenlar FSB RCSA Control Manager in Ewing, New Jersey
The Cenlar RCSA Control Manager sits within the Operational Risk team (Line 2) and reports directly to the VP-RCSA Program. The CO is responsible for partnering with business segments to establish and maintain effective risk and control activities.
- Provide business lines with Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) testing parameters and guidelines. Develop and design appropriate testing and perform testing validation of the business control testing results.
- Assist the business in identifying control weaknesses and developing mitigating action plans.
- Testing and validation of prior audit findings to ensure resolution of issues
- Support business as Risk and Control consultant on new/changed processes.
- Assist in preparing for, and responding to, audit requests related to the RCSA or operational risk program.
- Develop and maintain applicable governance reporting to management
- Ensure the businesses are continually up to date with RCSA and governance requirements
- Participate in risk/control-related special projects as needed
- Ensure all risks, controls, and testing evidence are appropriately documented in the GRC tool
- Assist businesses in development of policies and procedures around control activities
- 7+ years of Operational Risk and Controls Management or Audit experience (preferably within a mortgage or banking environment)
- Ability to recognize and understand risks and design control solutions
- Ability to assess the operational and financial impact of findings and control issues
- Bachelor’s degree in business or financial related field
- A demonstrated understanding of risk management and internal control principles, including what constitutes effective control design.
- The ability to analyze and provide a credible assessment of the effectiveness of risk management and internal controls
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, in an efficient manner with minimal supervision. Ability to adapt to changing priorities.