Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Account Manager Security Integration-Northeast Region in Fair Lawn, New Jersey
The Kratos Account Manager is responsible for the sales of Advanced Integrated Electronic Security Solutions throughout their assigned territory. This includes effective development of Kratos aligned go to market strategies/tactics and driving awareness for the Kratos Advanced Security Integration offerings that include Video Surveillance, Electronic Access Control, Mass Notification / Communications, and Life Safety.
This position requires strong professional sales disciplines and skills, including effective communications, presentation skills, customer relations, negotiation and technical aptitude. Knowledge of security systems design and technology is a strong plus.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Build Kratos Advanced Security Integration business in assigned territory and vertical markets.
- Develop and implement effective prospecting and sales campaigns.
- Negotiate contracts, agreements and be able to Close the Deal.
- Ability to design (or learn to design) and configure basic Security, CCTV, Access Control and Communications Systems.
- Effectively manage and maintain prosperous sales funnel activities, including CRM management and forecasting.
- Quickly assimilate and work well in a strong team environment.
- Deliver assigned sales activity expectations that include daily smart sales prospecting, fulfilling or exceeding assigned quota targets and driving world class customer service.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
Experience and Skills:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED: * *
- Must adhere to the Kratos Code of Conduct & Ethics
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Must possess a strong technological aptitude
- Must possess the Sales Hunter Mentality
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to develop keen awareness and knowledge of the Video Surveillance, Electronic Access Control, Mass Notifications/Communications, Life Safety/ Fire markets.
- Attain knowledge of the major vertical markets for advanced solutions; major competitors; and the evolving dynamics within these markets.
- Strong understanding of todays IoT (Internet of Things) trends and be able to comfortably communicate with IT Managers and C Level decision makers about how the Kratos advanced systems solutions integrate effectively within their domains.
- Must possess current local market and industry awareness. This includes vertical market awareness and having the ability to identify and contact decision makers/influencers within vertical markets.
- Must possess high integrity and trustworthiness
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must possess excellent presentation skills
- Must be a disciplined self-starter
- Must be motivated and driven for success
- Must possess excellent customer relations skills
- Ability to interact appropriately and professionally with the public
- Must be an effective team player
- Must be proficient with Outlook and the Internet. Social media skills a plus
- Ability to report to work during customary or specifically assigned working hours
- Ability to interact effectively with peers and supervisors
- Ability to adhere to workplace rules including the Kratos Safety Program
- Ability to travel as required
- Valid Drivers License* *
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required
- College Degree Preferred
- Five years of proven professional technical sales experience, ideally within the Advanced Integrated Security space is preferred* *
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Office environment
- Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motion (keyboarding)
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
The employee will likely be placed in an office. The work environment characteristics are representative of those of an employee encounters while performing essential functions of the job in a typical office/workstation situation. Able to work sitting or standing at desk and operate a computer via standard input devices such as using a keyboard and reading information on a monitor.
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK BEING PERFORMED BY INDIVIDUALS ASSIGNED TO THIS CLASSIFICATION. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED OF PERSONNEL SO CLASSIFIED.
A REVIEW OF THIS CLASSIFICATION HAS EXCLUDED THE MARGINAL FUNCTIONS OF THE CLASSIFICATION THAT ARE INCIDENTAL TO THE PERFORMANCE OF FUNDAMENTAL JOB DUTIES. ALL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS AND ARE SUBJECT TO POSSIBLE MODIFICATION TO REASONABLY ACCOMMODATE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THIS JOB PROFICIENTLY. THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED IN THIS DOCUMENT ARE THE MINIMUM LEVELS OF KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS OR ABILITIES.
Job Tracking ID: 85347-211698
Location: Fair Lawn, NJ
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: February 08, 2017
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Years of Experience: At least 3 Years
Level of Education: Associate
Starting Date: February 20, 2017