Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Sales Support Analyst in Fair Lawn, New Jersey
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Reporting to the CTO, the KPSS Sales Support Analyst is responsible for providing ongoing support of Kratos PSS CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) and estimating tool (WeEstimate). The Sales Support Analyst will work with management to deploy and support systems that improve the sales process across all KPSS regions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide ongoing application support to end users including technical guidance and training (via webinars, in person, or telephone) in both the CRM and estimating tool.
- Act as first point of contact for all troubleshooting and technical support issues in both the CRM and estimating tool. Escalate issues to appropriate sources when necessary.
- Develop training materials for CRM and estimating tool.
- Maintain user accounts in system including user permissions and security in both the CRM and estimating tool.
- Maintain vendor parts database for use by the estimating tool.
- Manage relationship with software vendors and 3rd party consulting firms.
- Work with internal stakeholders and external vendors to write business requirements and propose system customizations and new functionalities; assist in implantation of these customizations.
- Perform data administration (user license, data integrity, cleansing data for imports, etc.)
- Performs imports and exports of data from the application as requested.
- Implement changes to the application to improve operational efficiencies by using the advanced features of the system. Help develop customizations to increase efficiency/reflect Kratos business process including the implementation of system customizations when necessary.
- Help identify and assist with system enhancement roadmap.
- Work with Kratos IT and software vendors to schedule and deploy system updates.
- Work with Kratos manufacturers to keep parts database up to date with latest pricing.
- Create weekly pipeline, forecasting, and marketing reports from CRM for corporate and regional management; ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM data structures and schema.
- Maintain current knowledge of WeSuites WeEstimate data structures and schema.
- Developing marketing automation templates as required by the Sales/Marketing Operations team.
- Other duties as required.
Experience and Skills:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must adhere to the Kratos Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- Prioritizing and perform tasks in a dynamic environment, balance multiple projects to complete each successfully within expected timelines.
- Understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Hands-on systems administration, deploying and administering CRM application technology.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills; detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with focus on attentive customer service, exercises good judgment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong/proven problem solving skills across multi-disciplinary skill sets.
- Proven track record of successfully working autonomously, while enjoying the opportunity to work on a team-based tasks and projects.
- Ability to report to work during customary or specifically assigned working hours.
- Ability to interact effectively with peers and supervisors.
- Ability to adhere to workplace rules.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Ability to travel as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technologies, Business Administration or similar preferred but not required.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of SQL preferred but not required.
- Three or more years of directly applicable experience.
Kratos PSS, a Division of Kratos Defense Systems, is not able to provide U.S. sponsorship at this time.
The employees normal work location is an office environment. The work environment characteristics are representative of those of an employee encounters while performing essential functions of the job in a typical office/workstation situation. Able to work sitting or standing at desk and operate a computer via standard input devices such as using a keyboard and reading information on a monitor. Extensive (up to 50%) travel to and work and
meetings at Kratos PPS, supplier and customer locations will be required.
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK BEING PERFORMED BY INDIVIDUALS ASSIGNED TO THIS CLASSIFICATION. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED OF PERSONNEL SO CLASSIFIED.
A REVIEW OF THIS CLASSIFICATION HAS EXCLUDED THE MARGINAL FUNCTIONS OF THE CLASSIFICATION THAT ARE INCIDENTAL TO THE PERFORMANCE OF FUNDAMENTAL JOB DUTIES. ALL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS AND ARE SUBJECT TO POSSIBLE MODIFICATION TO REASONABLY ACCOMMODATE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THIS JOB PROFICIENTLY. THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED IN THIS DOCUMENT ARE THE MINIMUM LEVELS OF KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS OR ABILITIES.
Job Tracking ID: 85347-233240
Location: Fair Lawn, NJ
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: October 20, 2016
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Number of Openings: 1
Years of Experience: At least 3 Years
Level of Education: BA/BS
Starting Date: October 31, 2016