PAE, Inc Web Developer in Falls Church, Virginia
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
The preferred candidate will work closely with the Sponsor's other content owners to create, maintain, and regularly update a variety of vehicles—including internal and external websites, blogs, and SharePoint sites—to deliver and continually promote their commitment to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Design, build, and maintain the Sponsor’s web presences, including internal and public websites, webpages, blogs, and SharePoint sites.
• Write, design, and edit web content, or direct others producing content.
• Design visual images and layout of material on all sites.
• Recommend innovative solutions and customer interfaces to improve usability and content.
• Make all web presences accessible to persons with disabilities.
• Work with management to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, and choose solutions.
• Identify and maintain links to and from other web sites and check links regularly to ensure proper functioning.
• Create searchable indices for web page content.
• Register web sites with search engines to increase website traffic.
• Serve as the quality assurance focal point for all Sponsor web presences.
• Develop and initiate procedures for ongoing website updates and revisions.
• Develop and document style guidelines for website content.
• Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements on an ongoing basis.
• Incorporate technical considerations into website design plans, such as budgets, equipment, performance requirements, or legal issues including accessibility and privacy.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience designing, building and maintaining customer web presences, including internal and public websites, webpages, blogs, and SharePoint sites.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience writing, designing and editing web content or leading others producing content.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience designing visual images and layout of material on web sites.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience recommending innovative solutions and customer interfaces to improve usability and content.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with the customers to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria and identify solutions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email email@example.com with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.
Complete our survey to help us find more candidates like you! Click HERE at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F2XWFFF