HomeServe HVAC Seasonal Apprentice - Heating in Farmingdale, New York
HomeServe USA, ranked as a 2015 Top Work Place, provides emergency repair plans which are like roadside assistance for your home. Our vision is to become the top-of-mind solution for consumers when something goes wrong in their home. Our incredible growth is fueled by a dynamic team who values collaboration, innovation and delivering exceptional customer service, all while working in a fun and friendly environment. HomeServe USA is part of a global organization that serves millions of customers in the US, UK, France, Italy and Spain. Come see why you should work for HomeServe USA!
- Residential heating tune-ups
- Maintains tools, supplies and/or equipment (e.g. torches, cutters, drills, test equipment, filters, control components, fan blades, gaskets, seals, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the availability of items and equipment is in safe operating condition.
- Manage and maintain appropriate inventory ensuring availability of required parts and equipment on an ongoing basis.
- Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of required items.
- Must be able to work independently, and have good customer communication skills.
- Others duties as assigned
- Minimum requirement is a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English in a proficient manner
- Must be familiar with and able to utilize electronic equipment, including, but not limited to a computer, for the purposes of queries’ and accurate data entry
- Demonstrated knowledge and competency in operation, service and use of a variety of HVAC systems, equipment and related components
HomeServe is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer