HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Director of Talent Acquisition in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
People. Performance. Possibilities. *These words describe the focus of our Human Resources team… supporting the mission ofHCA*, one of the largest healthcare providers in the world: “Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.”
The Director, Field Recruiting, provides oversight for recruiting operations in the East Florida Division to include clinical support for 13 hospitals. This role is responsible for the implementation of the HCA recruiting philosophy, regional approach, methods and procedures, program development, and communications and will provide overall strategic direction for the Division(s) Recruitment Team by ensuring that plans, programs and services strongly align with business strategies and priorities.
TheDirector of Field Recruitingwill be responsible for some or all of the following under direction of the VP of Recruiting:
- Manage team of recruiters; ensure recruiting team’s competencies are continually developed and recruiting targets are achieved.
- Implement the recruiting and staffing philosophy and approach for the region. Includes determining the utilization of advertising agencies, local career fairs, etc.
- Oversee recruiting and staffing operations, providing guidance on recruiting issues as they arise.
- Develop and drive pipeline strategies in tandem with enterprise-wide strategies including schools and other community outreach programs
- Coordinate with government agencies and outside legal counsel to facilitate the hiring or transfer of foreign national or expatriate employees. Activities may include tax filing or VISA processing.
- Design and develop communications in support of recruiting and staffing policy updates or changes and ensure adherence to these policies.
- Provide opportunities for recruiter development within the region.
- Identify and execute leading edge diversity programs for our Affirmative Action facilities.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and HR to understand business needs and effectively source and deliver talent necessary to achieve business outcomes.
- Establish and maintain metrics that measure staffing performance.
EXPERIENCE: * Requires 7 years' relevant work experience including facilitating external and internal recruitment processes in an Union Environment * Experience following process guidelines outlined in Collective Bargaining Agreement(s)
EDUCATION * Bachelor's degree required * Trained in SEP, social media tools, CRM, ATS
WORK ENVIRONMENT * Works in an office environment and/or from a home office * Typical work hours can vary depending on workload and hiring deliverables * Some travel may be required
Title: Director of Talent Acquisition
Location: Florida-Fort Lauderdale-East Florida Division Office
Requisition ID: 26560-2495