Citi BP&A Analyst in Fort Mill, South Carolina
Primary Location: United States,South Carolina,Fort Mill
Other Location: United States,Missouri,O'fallon
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Risk Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16065781
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
This position will be part of Business Technology and Process Improvement for the CBSU team. A team responsible for building best in class processes into core US Consumer & Commercial Banking AML processes and controls.
The candidate hired for this role will be responsible for SharePoint Administration, InfoPath Form development and SharePoint Designer processes. This candidate should have extensive experience with managing multiple sites and sub-sites. The ability to complete business analytic projects, maintaining/developing new test/control strategies, developing ad-hoc reporting, tracking/implementing policy changes and initiatives that support the business expectations.
Act as point-of-contact for various automation deliverables and for user questions AML processes. Ensure the effective capture and transmission of business information data which will be analyzed internally and externally for business reporting . Institute/document a strong data and process control environment. This position also requires a skill set that includes the ability to drive multiple projects to completion, representing the needs of the AML Business and Technology Process Improvement team, working with diverse geographies and management styles, with an ability to rapidly adapt to varying needs of the business.
Must possess excellent people skills, time management skills and be a collaborative leader. Must be able to learn quickly and understand all aspects of the AML department. Must be able to operate under stress and extremely tight timelines. Must be detailed oriented while able to view the big picture. Must be able to write clearly and understand process flows.
• Ability to evaluate a processes using root cause analysis for any issue, logic, reasoning skills, and out of the box thinking
• Ability to ask the right questions in each situation to get to the base issue / problem
• Contribute to regular deep dive analysis sessions into all KYC processes to identify needed process improvements and control gaps
• Responsible for following change control process and meeting strict deadlines
• Ability to document process flow maps and ensure the flow reflects the current process, evaluating the flow for any possible control breaks, evaluating root cause, and implementing process changes or compensating controls to minimize risk
• Ability to design complex and integrated InfoPath forms with SharePoint Designer workflows
• Develops and maintains an effective workflow reporting process
• Continuously seek out best practices to suggest to the business for implementation through market research
• Develop, automate, and monitor strategic and technology plans to improve AML performance
• Coordinate the distribution of reports/metrics
• Support various existing processes related to data analysis, development of monthly presentations, and reporting
• Support and complete all ad-hoc data/project requests in a timely fashion
• Ability to troubleshoot user SharePoint issues and offer solutions
• Escalate all issues in timely manner to the next level for further trouble-shootings
• Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years of equivalent work experience
• Must have a strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel
• SharePoint Administration advanced skills required
• SharePoint Designer advanced skills required
• InfoPath form advance skills required
• Strong Process Improvement Experience, especially Lean Six Sigma, is preferred
• Strong communication skills and ability to work with all levels of internal and external management.
• Able to deal with ambiguity and maintain course in the midst of significant change
• Must be able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Must have good communication skills (both verbal and written) and attention to detail
• Experience with Bank Secrecy and AML a plus
• Knowledge of Consumer, Commercial and Wealth Management businesses a plus
• Must have SAS knowledge or willing to learn
• Must have SQL knowledge or willing to learn