HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Neuro Interventional Technologist FT Days in Fort Pierce, Florida
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
Ft Pierce, FL
Neuro Interventional Technologist, FT, Days, 1.0
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a 365-bed acute care hospital. Home to the Treasure Coast Level II Trauma Center, it provides life-saving care for patients with critical injuries from St. Lucie, Indian River, Okeechobee and Martin counties. Specialty services include a full range of cardiac care from diagnostics to open-heart surgery, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Behavioral Health, and an Inpatient Physical Rehabilitation Center
In 2014, Children’s Services expanded, a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and the new Pediatric ER opened. These dedicated services for the smallest and the sickest children provide quality, child-friendly care, close to home.
Lawnwood is accredited by The Joint Commission and designated as a Top Performer and a Certified Primary Stroke Center. Lawnwood is the only hospital on the Treasure Cost with a Truven Top 50 Cardiovasular Hospital designation and CARF Accreditation.
At Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute, patients come first – no matter what!
New comprehensive program seeking four experienced Neuro Interventional Technologists. Relocation assistance available.
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiography.
- ARRT Certification
- Current Florida State Licensure.
- Previous Neuro Interventional experience preferred
- Prior experience in IR, Cath Lab, Special Procedures with a strong emphasis on Neuro will be considered
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: Neuro Interventional Technologist FT Days
Location: Florida-Fort Pierce-Lawnwood Regional Medical Cntr-St. Lucie County
Requisition ID: 00102-6410