Ally Financial Banking- Specialized Account Maintenance Associate in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Oct 6, 2016
This role is responsible for accurate and timely handling of all cases relating to Dormant, Escheatment, B-Notices, Back-Up Withholding and other account maintenance functions. . Ensure reports related to Address Review, Regulation D and other regulatory related reports are handled timely and accurately. Conduct research needed to resolve outstanding issues. Candidate will participate in group projects, be responsible for customer care as well as providing instruction and support for the bank's contact center. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 9:00am -- 6:00pm ET.
- Serve as a primary contact for the resolution of regulatory related account and customer issues
- Interact with the Loss Prevention Team on suspicious transactions
- Interact with the Customer Call Center, Ally Bank customers, as well as non-customers
- Recommend procedure/policy changes needed to avoid/reduce future Compliance and Regulatory issues
- Interact with various departments within operations to remediate customer issues and discover solutions for case resolution
- Knowledge of Ally Bank's products and services
- Ensure Ally Bank complies with report statutes, regulations and requirements
- Complete various reports to management
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3 years of retail banking or operations experience required with new account opening preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills required.
- Excellent communication, organizational and teamwork skills are essential.
- Proficiency in Windows-based PC skills (Microsoft Office) is required.
- Ability to multi-task and to effectively process diverse workloads concurrently.
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function
Deposit Operations services the Deposits organization of Ally Bank. The team consists of over 200 associates across two locations (Ft Washington, PA and Lewisville, TX). The primary focus of the team is to support customers and our contact center teammates with a variety of activities geared around account maintenance, money movement, loss mitigation, complaint handling and projects. The department is divided into 8 teams and each team has associates that provide subject matter expertise specific to their area. Adherence to high quality output is critical along with; timelines, productivity, regulatory adherence and ensuring our culture is forefront in all that we do every day.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid time-off program with an emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work-life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Matching and Company Contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program with financial incentives designed to help you achieve your best health
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax dependent care and commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including Paid Parental & Caregiver Leave, Adoption Assistance, Back-up Child & Adult/Elder Care, Child Care Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, LifeMatters Employee Assistance Program, Weight Watchers and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6277
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: Pennsylvania (Fort Washington)