Ally Financial IRA Specialist in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Jul 29, 2016
An IRA Specialist supports the IRA Department to achieve the corporate goals for growth, retention and quality service for the Department. This position serves as the primary contact point for IRA new accounts, customer calls, distributions, contributions and maintenance requests. Must be able to work flexible schedule of Monday- Friday 11-8 pm.
- Serve as the primary contact for the resolution of IRA issues.
- Assist with the research needed to resolve issues.
- Complete filing and file maintenance, both physical and electronic.
- Interact with the Customer Call Center and Ally Bank customers.
- Recommend procedure/policy changes to management that are needed
- Complete various reports to management.
- Knowledge of IRA rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of Ally Bank's products and services.
- 2-3 Years of IRA Experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the organizational structure as well as outsourced partnerships and functions.
- Strong working knowledge and ability to utilize multiple systems within the bank.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and to effectively process diverse workloads concurrently.
- Banking operations experience preferable but not necessary
- Excellent communication, organizational and teamwork skills are essential.
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function
Deposit Operations services the Deposits organization of Ally Bank. The team consists of over 200 associates across two locations (Ft Washington, PA and Lewisville, TX). The primary focus of the team is to support customers and our contact center teammates with a variety of activities geared around account maintenance, money movement, loss mitigation, complaint handling and projects. The department is divided into 8 teams and each team has associates that provide subject matter expertise specific to their area. Adherence to high quality output is critical along with; timelines, productivity, regulatory adherence and ensuring our culture is forefront in all that we do every day.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid time-off program with an emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work-life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Matching and Company Contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program with financial incentives designed to help you achieve your best health
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax dependent care and commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including Paid Parental & Caregiver Leave, Adoption Assistance, Back-up Child & Adult/Elder Care, Child Care Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, LifeMatters Employee Assistance Program, Weight Watchers and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-5913
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: Pennsylvania (Fort Washington)