Ally Financial Quantitative Analyst in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Aug 22, 2016
Work cross-functionally and with team members to develop models, set residual values, optimize remarketing strategy and implement remarketing pricing.
- Lead/mentor a team of analysts
- Lead development of models and analytics to support residual setting or remarketing optimization
- Measure and quantify the impacts of enhanced strategies
- Work with matrix partners
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor's degree in related field required. Master's degree strongly preferred. 7+ years of experience in Statistical modeling, Residual Setting, Remarketing Analytics, Business Strategy
- Ability to provide advice/direction in primary areas of expertise
- Ability to contribute and manage projects providing advice/direction in primary areas of expertise
- Technical knowledge, project management, and ability to influence others.
- Strong technical skills, analytical skills, expertise in SAS
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function Description
Ally Auto's U.S. auto finance operations provide a wide array of financial products and services to automotive dealerships and retail automotive customers in the United States. Together with Dealer Products and Services, the U.S. auto finance team has built strong dealer relationships by offering high-quality wholesale financing services, attractive volume incentives and a full array of highly competitive products like extended service contracts, dealership insurance products and more.
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program including time off for volunteer opportunities. Ally's Total Rewards Program is designed to enrich your life at work -- and outside of it and includes:
- Industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions
- Wellness program encouraging healthy living with financial rewards
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including parental and caregiver leave, adoption assistance, backup child and adult/elder day care program, child care discounts, tuition reimbursement, LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-5993
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: Pennsylvania (Fort Washington)