Epic Health Services Careers in Fort Worth, Texas
Epic Developmental Services is currently seeking Behavior Technicians to provide services in the Fort Worth, TX area. The Behavior Technician position will provide 1:1 applied behavior analysis services to children and families diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Services are delivered in a clinic or home setting. Care is supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. Provides care in accordance with company philosophy, standards & policies, and payer contract requirements.
Role and Responsibilities
- Demonstration of Competence in the areas on the RBT Task List including but not limited to
- Skill Acquisition
- Behavior Reduction
- Professional Conduct and Scope of Practice.
- Adhere to supervision requirements
- Communicate with parents and other caregivers regarding client progress
- Provide clinical and pertinent information to supervisors
- Document all activities in accordance with guidelines and policy
- Completed a minimum of two years college/university education in psychology, social work, education, behavioral science, human development or related fields
- Verifiable work experience with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder or behavioral challenges
Business Sector: Epic Developmental Services
Location: TX-Fort Worth
General Area: Fort Worth, TX