HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Medical Technologist in Fort Worth, Texas
Plaza Medical Center is looking for a Medical Technologist
Shifts: Full Time Days with rotating weekends
The Medical Technologist works under the general direction of the shift supervisors, but is expected to make independent judgments. Must be proficient in obtaining blood specimens and performing testing in his/her assigned work area. Is responsible for performing and documenting all QC testing, instrument function and procedure reviews. Trains new personnel and students in procedures, equipment methodologies, maintenance, QC and guest relations.
- Bachelor degree in MT or documented equivalent training.
- Must meet current CLIA standards for high complexity testing personnel.
- MT (ASCP) certification.
- 2 years experience with a laboratory information system recommended.
- Concentrated work in Liver Transplants preferred.
- Must have completed an approved clinical rotation.
- Knowledge of all regulatory agencies and requirements necessary.
Title: Medical Technologist
Location: Texas-Fort Worth-Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth - Fort Worth
Requisition ID: 00073-81846