IDC Technology Market Research Analyst in Framingham, Massachusetts
Do you have an interest in technology trends impacting businesses today? Are you innately curious and driven to understand new topics or master new areas of expertise? Do you enjoy working on new and varied challenges? Do you believe that a team is greater than the sum of its parts? Are you service-oriented? If so, we have the perfect job for you!
IDG Research is a full-service research organization specializing in marketing and media-related quantitative research studies for B2B marketers. We are seeking an experienced Technology Market Research Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the Research Director, this client-facing role will help design, execute, interpret and report on research covering a diverse range of technology topics.
The successful candidate will have:
- A demonstrated understanding of and interest in key business technology trends
- An understanding of quantitative research methods or demonstrated analytical ability
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign or other creative software tools a major plus.
- Qualifying candidates will possess a Bachelor's degree, and 2+ years of research-related experience.
Req Number: 16-0183
Posting Date: 9/14/2016
Title: Technology Market Research Analyst
Job Family: Research
Unit: IDG Research
Job Type: Full-Time
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)