HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Contract Analyst, Analytics and Pricing Services in Franklin, Tennessee
*JOB SUMMARY *
The Analytics & Pricing Services Contract Analyst is responsible for the What-if modeling of managed care contracts, the production of monthly portfolio reporting, and performance of ad hoc analyses as assigned by departmental director, manager and consulting financial analyst.
*GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES *
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of adhoc reports.
- Assist in identifying and documenting reporting requirements.
- Based on data sources identified, extract and manipulate data from databases.
- Assist with performing acceptance and QA testing as applicable.
- Model managed care contracts through the Alliance for Decision Support system (ADS).
- Maintain service definitions.
- Organize results data so it is easily analyzed.
- Uses data mining tools to assist customers effectively with data requests.
- Create Contract Hand-off packets for the Shared Services Center.
- Audit monthly data loads of the End of Month data within the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and the Managed Care/DSS Business Objects Universe.
- Produce training and education for outside users in addition to maintaining the education documentation.
- Working with senior members of the department, develop a responsive relationship with customers emphasizing timeliness and accuracy.
- Participate in departmental training and professional development opportunities when available.
- Same responsibilities as Financial Analyst I as needed.
- Adds value to the APS group by producing accurate results, working efficiently, and continuing to grow in the position.
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE More than 3 years
EDUCATION College Graduate Required
Minimum 3 years experience preferred.
Working knowledge of managed care contracting and modeling desired. Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, relational databases, and reporting tools preferred.
Title: Contract Analyst, Analytics and Pricing Services
Location: Tennessee-Franklin-Corporate Cool Springs
Requisition ID: 10201-18814