Community Regional Medical Center Employee Relations Manager- Full Time (Exempt) in Fresno, California
To be a successful Employee Relations Manager for this organization you will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong history of successful interactions between staff and management, mediation skills, flexibility, knowledge of California specific employment laws and practices, and the ability to remain an objective and impartial representative of the organization for the betterment of all employees. Minimum requirements include a Bachelor’s degree and three years of HR experience.
As an Employee Relations Manager the following duties will be essential:
- You will provide advice and counsel to management and staff on all policies and procedures. Make recommendations that effectively resolve problems, by using judgment consistent within standards, policies, and procedures supporting Federal, State, and local employment law.
- Confer with managerial personnel, human resources staff, legal counsel and employees to investigate, document and resolve alleged violations of law and charges of discrimination or harassment; and prepare report of findings and recommend corrective action.
- You should work in concert with management and employees to ensure a respectful environment and investigate and assist with the equitable resolution of internal employee complaints.
- You’ll be analyzing internal trends, as well as external market forces, to strategically improve morale, increase retention and foster a respectful, team-oriented culture.
- Expectations are to build relationships with all employees in order to foster a more open and communicative environment, and provide support to all employees in relation to understanding company policies.
Community Regional Medical Center (CRMC) is the flagship hospital of Community Medical Centers – a private, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Fresno, California, and the largest healthcare provider and private employer in central California. We measure up with top hospitals nationally and are the 3rd largest in California, providing the central valley with the highest level of care. With 685 beds, we are home to the only Level 1 Trauma and comprehensive burn centersbetween Los Angeles and Sacramento. The 58,000 square-foot emergency department is one of the largest and busiest in the state! We have an 84-bed Level 3 NICU and a brand new pediatric specialty care unit. Future plans include building a women and children’s facility on campus and expanding with 65 additional beds. Our hospital serves 2.5 million people within 9 counties, averaging a daily census of 641 patients. We’re affiliated with UCSF as a teaching facility and have trained 3,000 Medical Doctor’s to date plus remain investing in research and training grants.
We provide robust benefit plans with competitive premiums for medical and dental/vision along with retirement plans. Additionally, you will accrue paid time off from your first day of employment. Other Benefits include: Long-term Disability Insurance, Basic Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage, educational and professional certification reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Credit Union Membership, Fitness Center, 24 hour Subway, onsite concierge service, and Retirement Planning classes.
Please apply today to be considered for this challenging and dynamic position!
Job Title: Employee Relations Manager- Full Time (Exempt)
Facility: Community Regional Medical Center
Employment Type Description: Full Time - 8hour
Location: Community Regional Medical Center
Shift Hours/Days: Varies
Job Number: JO-1610-19366
Date Posted: 10/10/2016
Minimum Years Experience: 3
Required Degree: Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)