Robert Half Finance & Accounting Accounts Payable Clerk - GROWING COMPANY! in Ft Worth, Texas
Robert Half Finance and Accounting has partnered with a growing company near DFW Airport identify an Accounts Payable Clerk. Company seeks an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to become an integral part of its rapidly growing team. As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks.
- Primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP Department
- Process vendor invoices for payment and ensure that payment is made and received in a timely manner
- Review vendor statements for missed payments as needed
- Investigate discrepancies between invoices and purchase orders
- Contact vendors to resolve invoices with discrepancies or obtain copies of invoices
- Reconcile travel expenses and corporate card
- Processing of checks, ACH's and wire transfers
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with Company policies
- Contact internal departments to resolve invoice problems
- Sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
- Perform special projects as assigned
* For immediate consideration please e-mail resumes directly to Angelica at email@example.com with AP Clerk in the subject line.*
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 340 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Robert Half Finance & Accounting office at 844.539.2523 or visit roberthalf.com/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities..
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 04010-0008844031
Functional Role: Accounts Payable Clerk
City: Ft Worth
Postal Code: 76155
Requirements: 3 + years full cycle AP experience Bachelor's degree a plus SAP preferred