Convergys Sr Client Services Manager in GA, United States
Sr Client Services Manager
The Sr Mgr Client Services is responsible for coordinating all aspects of program set-up, including IS coordination, forecasting, staffing, scripting, media, telecom, reporting, quality measurement, data processing, floor operations, training, quality, verifications, and billing.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Strategically focused and responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, and overall management of client relationship
• Works with delivery team to execute on contract terms and conditions and to ensure successful delivery of program results
• Guide Client Services Managers as they directly interface with client during requirements gathering sessions
• Train the Client Services Managers and other team members on how to perform their job functions
• Assign Client Managers and/or other team members to new accounts
• Periodically conduct audits to ensure process adherence
• Provide direction to Client Services Managers as they analyze daily results, and make recommendations to client regarding program enhancements, change in direction, and service offerings
• Point of contact for client escalations/concerns
• Submit feedback for monthly client quadrant update within balanced Scorecard
• Manage team expense budget and approve travel/expense reports
• Bachelor's Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with a minimum of ten years of relevant experience (with two to four years of Progressive Management Experience) preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
• Proven ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
• Demonstrated ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement
• Demonstrated ability to foster customer service disposition and sense of professionalism for self and team
• Solid understanding of the organization's business operations and industry. Demonstrated business acumen
• Demonstrated ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret
Career Framework Role
Provides leadership to managers, supervisors and/or professional staff. Is accountable for the performance and results of multiple related units. Recommends operational objectives and develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities. Controls resources and policy formation in area of responsibility. Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives. Develops and administers performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, GA, Work-at-Home
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.