The Inland Real Estate Group of companies, Inc. Universal Banker in Geneva, Illinois
The primary responsibility of the Universal Banker is to be a personal or business banking advisor to new and existing customers related to bank offerings, products, personal accounts and general banking questions. In addition, The Universal Banker will provide high level of customer service, answer questions and complete customer teller line transactions.
- Assist Branch Manager with business development initiatives such as business calls, branch meetings or off-site meetings.
- Perform daily transactions including, but not limited to, opening / closing accounts, cashing checks, depositing cash & checks, transferring funds, retirement savings deposits, mail deposits, loan payments, redeem savings bonds, issue gift cards and provide customers access to safety deposit boxes.
- Perform branch specific duties including, but not limited to, balance vault, ATM and / or coin machine, process night deposits, order or prepare currency and coins for Federal Reserve shipments, prepare money orders and cashier checks and verify large cash deposits.
- Assist in opening personal or business accounts including, but not limited to, checking, credit cards, lines, savings, HSA, money market, retirement and CD’s. Assist in opening bank offerings including, but not limited to, debit cards, online & mobile banking, overdraft protection, sweeps and combined statements.
- Accept customer paperwork for loan products including, but not limited to, Home Equity Lines and Mortgage Loans.
- Resolve customer account issues and / or customer questions.
- Answer email and / or telephone and respond or forward questions to appropriate bank personnel.
- Assist in opening and / or closing branch as scheduled; set or turn off alarms, open / close night drop deposit, open / close currency vault and maintain the client lobby area.
- Help and participate in bank activities outside of the branch.
- This position requires a minimum of associates degree or higher.
- 2 years experience in retail banking or retail sales.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are required for this position.
- Beginner skills in Navigator, Integrated Teller, Business Process Manager, Elan, Simplex, CWS, Deluxe and Premier Director preferred.
- 10 Key skills are required for this position.
- Retail sales and cash handling experience.
Req #: 16-0341
Post Date: 9/30/2016
Job Title: Universal Banker
Inland Company: Inland Bank & Trust