Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin, Inc Donation Attendant Don Cnt in Glenview, Illinois
Daily activities include managing work load at assigned site to ensure that customer service standards, sorting standards and donation records are maintained.
- Adhere to Goodwill Retail Standards to ensure the highest levels of customer and donor service are maintained. Greet and thank donors for their donation.
- Meet donors at their vehicle and assist in unloading donations.
- Give Donation Receipt and other Goodwill materials to each donor.
- Implement and maintain sorting standards to ensure goods are packed safely for transit and space is used wisely.
- Operate equipment safely and responsibly.
- Complete daily donation logs and other written reports as requested.
- Maintain well organized, clean, safe site, inside and outside.
- Follow established security and safety procedures.
- Maintain supply needs for site.
- Resolve donor concerns and assist in investigating lost donation reports. Report any unresolved donor issues to supervisor.
- Maintain confidentiality of human resource information.
- Maintain a safe and orderly work environment.
- One year prior retail or production experience.
- Ability to move throughout the donation center site, inside and outside and move up and down stairs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to bend and reach to work with merchandise.
- Ability to lift, push or pull a minimum of 50 pounds.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- One year experience in a leadership role preferred.
- Valid driver’s license preferred.
Requisition Number: 16-0818
Post Date: 8/26/2016
Title: Donation Attendant Don Cnt