Kelly Services Manufacturing Operator in Golden, Colorado
Job Title: Manufacturing Operator
Location: Golden CO
Duration: Temp to hire/2nd shift
Kelly Services is seeking candidates that are willing to be a part of an exciting growing organization. Candidates must be willing to learn and eager to contribute.
• Follows, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules, including use of all equipment - complies with OSHA, GMP, and EPA regulations while working in production.
• Understands basic monitoring of assigned equipment including start-up, shut-down & lockout/tag-out procedures for equipment responsibilities.
• Participates in the general housekeeping of plant and work area.
• Demonstrates a willingness to assist co-workers in areas outside of their direct responsibility.
• Consistently meets production goals, ensures the accurate and timely completion of production orders.
• Is accountable to immediately report any problems or issues that could impact the quality of products to their supervisor, quality or department head.
• Continually strives to improve self, processes and quality of products.
• Performs other duties as assigned to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
• High school diploma or GED equivalency.
• Good math, reading, communication, and organizational skills.
• Experience participating and contributing through involvement with teams.
• At least 1+ years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Able to use process control systems/procedures used in manufacturing process.
• Must be able to work overtime as required.
• Lean Six Sigma Training
• While performing the duties of this position the employee is regularly required to stand for 8 hours
• The employee is frequently required to walk, use hands to remove or lift boxes, stretch and reach with arms extended, and stoop
• The employee must, regularly, lift and or move up to 15 pounds, alone, and occasionally lift and or move more than 50 pounds, with assistance
Qualified candidates should email resume and references for consideration.
Kelly Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Why Kelly®? Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]
Category: Manufacturing/ Production/ Operations