H&E Equipment Services, Inc Crane Field Mechanic - Grand Prairie, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Crane Field Technician- Grand Prairie, TX
H&E Equipment Services, the largest full service equipment Grove and Manitowoc distributors in the nation, has an opening for a Crane Field Technician, in the North Texas Area.
Mobile Crane Technicians are responsible for the inspection, diagnosis, repair and maintenance of various mobile crane equipment including hydraulic/lattice mobile cranes and boom trucks. We offer excellent benefits, annual training provided and competitive wages. Where others stop, We continue.
• A minimum 3 years of experience as a Crane Mechanic/Technician
• Demonstrate competency in the diagnosis, repair and troubleshooting of various hydraulic/lattice mobile cranes
• The ability to perform thorough and accurate crane inspections
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record, CDL a plus
• The ability to read schematics (both electrical and hydraulic)
• Familiarity with CANBUS, PAT, EKS, ECOS and Mega Trak systems
• Maintains a great attitude toward work
• Ability to perform task independently without direct supervision
• Safe work habits and history
• Willingness to travel to various job sites
• Good customer service and communication skills
• Ability to lift up to 40lbs
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required
• Prior welding experience beneficial
• Factory, vocational or mechanical training
• History of working with different forms of mobile crane equipment, specifically Grove RT and TMS Cranes; Grove GMK European Cranes; Manitowoc EPIC and/ or Traditional Cranes; National Boom Trucks; Manitex Boom Trucks and Cranes
Searching for a solid, growth-oriented company that values its employees? Join H&E Equipment Services! We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401K with company matching and ongoing education and training opportunities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
H&E Equipment Services was established in 1961. We are a leading supplier of equipment for construction, earthmoving, compaction, paving and material handling customers. In addition to specializing in rentals and sales, we offer extensive repair and maintenance programs with comprehensive parts inventories, mobile service, planned maintenance, fleet management, crane re-manufacturing and more!
As a leader in the heavy equipment industry, we know that our success is a direct result of the hard work and dedication of our employees. Each employee at H&E is a contributing partner in our goal attainment and future growth, which is why we invest in our workforce and offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a friendly environment.
From our corporate office to our branches, we offer career opportunities for individuals that share our core values and work ethic while maintaining the highest standards of honesty and personal integrity. Positions may be available in sales, rentals, parts, service, accounting, information systems, etc.
We provide training designed to give you the skills and tools you need to succeed.
In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, life insurance, short and long term disability, cafeteria (Section 125) program, 401K matching plan, PTO (Paid Time Off) and paid holidays.
If you are looking for a solid, growth-oriented company that values its employees, H&E Equipment Services is the place for you.
H&E Equipment Services is an Affirmation Action and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H&E Equipment Services will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.