PAE, Inc Subcontracts Administrator in Greenville, South Carolina
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE has an immediate job opening for a Subcontracts Administrator (SCA) to support their Technical Services Division. This position will support subcontracts requirements of a wide range of government agencies.
The right candidate must be able to develop, negotiate and administer subcontracts of moderate to high dollar value, risk, and complexity, consistent with PAE procurement policy and customer requirements. The candidate must be able to create solicitations consistent with the complexity of the requirements of the Prime Contract, or Prime Contract RFP. The candidate must possess the ability to analyze supplier proposals with respect to T’s & C’s, appropriate FAR clause flow-downs, proposed price/cost, schedule, and coordination of the technical review as it relates to the specifications/statement of work. The ability to represent the global supply chain organization as a member of a proposal and program team is essential to the success of this position. Regularly provide education and counsel to Non-Procurement personnel regarding Subcontract related issues for a better understanding of risk and requirements.
The successful candidate will possess familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and have the ability to build and maintain a procurement file that demonstrates compliance with corporate requirements. Regularly interacts with suppliers, internal customers, and management regarding highly complex requirements and issue resolution. The ability to work independently with minimal oversight and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction while managing multiple high-level priorities is essential. This is a great opportunity to contribute and be recognized for your contributions. Primary responsibilities include cradle to grave administration of subcontract files, timely invoice processing, and proposal support.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution preferably in Business Administration or related field and 2+ years experience in procurement with an emphasis on subcontracts administration.
• FAR experience and knowledge of core business principles such as subcontracts, business and contract law, finance and accounting.
• Experience applying knowledge of core business principles and analysis techniques such as cost and price analysis, spreadsheet analysis, negotiation strategies, etc.
• Must be knowledgeable of core business principles such as purchasing, materials logistics management, business and contract law, finance and accounting.
• An appreciation for risk identification and risk mitigation is critical.
• Knowledge of FAR, DFAR regulations and prime contract flow down to ensure the subcontractor is compliant and meets performance requirements.
• Negotiation skills and experience are important requirements.
• The ability to work in a team environment and an understanding of how to effectively use different subcontract types.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in word processing, electronic spreadsheets, data systems, analysis techniques and workstation tools.
• Deltek Costpoint experience preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email email@example.com with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.