Comcast Director, NOC in Hamilton, Ohio
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for leading the day to day technical operations ensuring
that Comcast Business customers receive best in class technical support.
Responsible for all aspects of center operations, including
infrastructure and staff management, and liaison responsibilities
between the center, customers, corporate, field operations, and other
business units. Decisive and proactive leadership to establish staffing,
operations, procedures and metrics / SLAs. Provides leadership and
direction for multiple operational areas. Manages professionals at
manager, supervisor and professional levels. Ensures appropriate
resources to achieve financial and business objectives. Influences,
shapes, and integrates strategy for functional area(s).
- Develops, implements and monitors operations policies, procedures,
programs and standards that support the goals and objectives of Comcast
- Strong technical knowledge of customer network and network equipment.
- Directs the preparation and implementation of policies, procedures,
- Prepares, analyzes, and manages operations through statistical
analysis of activities.
- Develops staffing plans. Recruits and hires management team.
Establishes individual performance goals for direct reports, conducts
performance reviews and provides coaching and counseling. Plans,
approves and implements programs for the development of team members.
Handles discipline and documentation steps in problem employee
- Collaborates with Resource Management Team to anticipate staffing
- Ensures achievement of all system, team, and individual customer
service goals and standards.
- Participates in annual budgetary and financial management, workforce
including forecasting and planning. Develops long range strategic
planning and cost operations management.
- Directs, attends, and participates in staff meetings and related
activities; attends workshops to keep up-to-date with technical issues.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Technical or Business Operations
- Network, Operational, Technical certifications' a plus
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer