Robert Half-Accountemps Accountemps Lead Administrator I - AT in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Req ID: 154343
As Lead Administrator I , your specific responsibilities will include:
- Act as the primary support person for 4-8 Staffing Professionals.
- Taking candidate calls, reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, sending letters acknowledging application/interview, entering candidate information into MicroJ, run MicroJ sales reports, order business cards and marketing material, etc.
- Provide primary support to the Branch Manager and District Office. This would include processing all expense reports, A/P and internal staff payroll forms.
- Act as the point of contact for the Regional Manager, Branch Manager, District Administrative Coordinators and District Operations Specialists.
- Receive all vendor calls and handle appropriately.
- Act as a point of contact for property management issues. (May not be able to handle all issues, but can escalate appropriately)
- Keep an inventory of all office supplies, office equipment and postage. Order additional supplies as required.
- Act as the project liaison for all district or corporate initiated projects.
- Distribute information, as assigned, to the Staffing Professionals. This would include, but not limited to, corporate roll-out information, branch scorecard information, reports per Branch Manager’s request, and CTO reports etc.
- Work with Branch Management to plan branch functions (e.g., meetings, open houses, parties, etc.).
- 1+ years college required or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years administrative experience in an office environment with heavy customer contact.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office products and database entry.
Business Unit: Accountemps