Midwest Sign & Screen Printing Supply Co. Warehouse Associate / Back-up Driver in Hayward, California
Midwest Sign & Screen Printing Supply Company
Warehouse Associate - Back-up Driver - Hayward, CA
Excellence Beyond Expectations ®
Are you looking to start your career? Do you want to work at a stable company where you can grow? Are you able to stand, walk, bend, carry, and lift 100% of the work day? If so, take a look at Midwest Sign & Screen Printing Supply Company.
This entry-level position provides warehouse support through receiving, selecting, packing, storing, and distributing warehouse inventory. In addition, serves as backup driver for local deliveries as needed.
- Loads and unloads delivery vehicles and assembles stock onto pallets, warehouse trucks, and shelves
- Reads customer orders and shipping orders to determine items to select for shipment or delivery
- Selects and moves stock to designated area by hand, forklift, or other equipment
- Completes appropriate paperwork to assure customer service
- Packs customer orders
- Performs shipping and receiving responsibilities
- Maintains warehouse to ensure warehouse is safe and accessible for employees and/or visitors
- Prepares parcels for mailing
- Uses and/or wears proper safety equipment
- Drives delivery truck as needed as a backup
- Sweeps, dusts, and mops
- Other general warehouse or facilities maintenance duties as assigned
* Key Requirements:*
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be computer literate
- Must perform work accurately
- Knowledge of basic math and reading skills
- Knowledge of warehousing procedures and security regulations
- Skill in the safe operation of forklifts
- Ability to work well with others – team player
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the job including constant standing, walking, bending, and carrying
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to drive truck; experience driving a truck for a company strongly preferred
- Ability to maintain an insurable driving record
- Ability to regularly lift 65+ lbs. of stock
Share with us your talent, drive and entrepreneurial spirit and we will provide a creative and supportive environment, where your valuable contributions are rewarded and celebrated with rapid professional growth, job satisfaction, and an attractive total compensation program.
Join us and become part of our great team!
For questions regarding the online application process contact us at 855-635-3299
We are excited to partner with the HR Professionals at Instigate, Inc. to manage our recruitment efforts for this opening. All responses will be processed promptly on behalf of our hiring team by Instigate's TalentAssist - Recruitment Process Management Services. Please submit your resumes, applications or questions directly to Instigate for consideration. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Location: Hayward, CA
# of openings: 1
Job Code: 2743-WABDMSSCA-SRPO2