Convergys Customer Service - Wireless Account Representative in Hickory, North Carolina
Customer Service - Wireless Account Representative
Convergys’ Customer Service – Wireless Account Representatives in Hickory, NC support one of our largest telecommunications clients. To keep our customers services moving, Client Sales Representatives respond to a wide array of inbound questions via e-mail and phone concerning the customer’s service. We answer questions, offer advice, resolve routine problems in service, sell additional products and services, and serve as advocates for our client’s customer service brand.
TIRED OF WORKING NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS AND GETTING LITTLE PAY AND APPRECIATION FOR IT? WELL HERE AT CONVERGYS WE VALUE OUR EMPLOYEES TIME AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE ABLE TO MAKE $11.50/HR DURING HOURS WORKED AFTER 7PM AND ON THE WEEKENDS!!! APPLY TODAY!!
$500 AFTER GRADUATION BONUS!
$1.00 shift differential for hours worked after 7pm and on the weekends for the remainder of 2016!!!
IT PAYS TO BE OUR EMPLOYEES!!!!
Convergys also offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
· Healthcare Benefits Coverage
· LUCRATIVE INCENTIVES!!
· Life & ADD Coverage
· Short & Long Term Disability Coverage
Any questions prior to applying, please email us at Convergys.Hickory.NC@convergys.com
Convergys’ Customer Service – Wireless Account Representatives in Hickory, NC support one of our largest telecommunications clients. To keep our customers services moving, Wireless Account Representatives respond to a wide array of inbound questions via e-mail and phone concerning the customer’s service. We answer questions, offer advice, resolve routine problems in service, sell additional products and services, and serve as advocates for our client’s customer service brand.
As a Customer Service – Wireless Account Representative, a typical day will include the following:
· Provide excellent customer service by greeting customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
· Listening attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer. This will include cross-selling and up-selling products and services that enhance the customer’s experience.
· Provide basic client support in a call center setting via phone or e-mail by following processes which will identify if the issue can be quickly fixed, or if it needs to be escalated to a higher level client support representative.
· Assist external users of the client's products or services by answering questions and solving problems involved in their use.
· Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
· Respond to voice mail messages from customers and other parties in timely manner.
· Make follow up outbound calls to customers and other parties as a part of case resolution process.
· Brainstorm with the team to come up with ideas to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
Do you have the following:
· 18 years of age
· HS Diploma/GED
· 6 months of Customer Service experience
Then don't wait and apply today!!!
We are looking for team members with experience helping people solve problems. We have a diverse customer service support team that we are looking to build upon with individuals who enjoy being part of tight knit team, and have a passion for providing outstanding customer service and support.
Please note: any correspondence regarding a Convergys opportunity, interview, or job offer will come from an official company email address. Be sure to verify the email address in the mailto: section to confirm that it is an official Convergys email address (mailto: email@example.com ).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Hickory, NC
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.