SAP Service Sales Director-HK Job in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Requisition ID: 121267
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 40%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Services Sales Director is responsible for sales of services and solutions in the assigned China market both on premise and in the cloud. The focus is on winning and implementing “OneService” engagements leveraging the full “OneService” portfolio based on SAP’s “Value Realization” philosophy. Besides making our customers successful and reaching SAP’s business target, the SAP Services Sales Director will drive the close collaboration with both SAP China field units and Active Global Support to safeguard the success of SAP’s China Growth Plan, in particular through developing lighthouse customers and active references.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Planning, leading and developing the entire sales in the assigned territory of SAP Services, in close collaboration with Active Global Support, the industry business units as well as all other sales and marketing units
• Drive the transformation towards SAP’s “OneService” model, focusing on customer needs, fast value realization, and driving innovation instead of selling commodity consulting and SOWs
• Market and client responsibility for the entire “OneService” portfolio
• Mid and long range development of the market, aligned with SAP's mid-term strategy
• Development and implementation of account strategies with Active Global Support and the License Sales team with a special focus on SAP China’s Top 50 customers
• Active participation to build a strong China Services Leadership Team
• Order entry, revenue & cost management budget responsibility
• Personal acquisition of projects and development of strong business relationships with our customers’ decision makers through thought leadership and executive advisory
• Instill sales discipline in the team, driving towards reliable sales forecasting and thorough deal closing strategies and tactics (“Sales Franchise”).
• Personnel responsibility: acquisition, retention & development of employees and the set-up of successful sales teams
• Control over market planning & campaign management
• Leadership, coaching and development of employees in the sales area
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Master’s Degree
• Background in SAP Solutions or Consulting Services Business, with focus on flexible and strategic thinking, and demonstrated ability to work with customer's C level management.
• Minimum 10 years of sales experience with proven track record of quota attainment
• Minimum 5 years of direct personnel responsibility
• Experience in matrix management structures
• Proven record of success in sales of SAP solutions and services
• Experience in account management and/or services sales
• Personal network in the China SAP market & ecosystem
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: email@example.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection