IDEXX Payroll Manager International in Hoofddorp, Netherlands
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around the world with a broad range of diagnostic and information technology-based products and services. IDEXX products enhance the ability of veterinarians to provide advanced medical care, improve staff efficiency and build more economically successful practices. IDEXX is also a worldwide leader in providing diagnostic tests and information for livestock and poultry and tests for the quality and safety of water and milk. Headquartered in Maine, IDEXX Laboratories employs more than 6,000 people and offers products to customers in over 175 countries.
Are you interested in joining a global market leader with a market cap of over $5 billion and a stock that has outperformed the market by more than 500% in the past 10 years? * *
We are currently looking for an International Payroll Manager who will be responsible for streamlining local payroll processes (short term responsibility for payroll in the Netherlands as well) and implementing ADP Streamline internationally with the initial focus on Europe. The international Payroll Manger will report to the Head of People Services.
This person will be responsible for:
- Defining and modifying payroll policies, procedures, and goals to assure that compensation is administered according to policy and local labor laws, tax rules, data privacy restrictions and international employment law.
- Maintaining and applying internal control standards to ensure regulatory compliance and accuracy.
- Dotted reporting line with payroll specialists in Europe/Canada who analyze, prepare, and input payroll data timely in payroll.
- Audits the accuracy of payroll processing, tax payments, and other tasks performed by payroll professionals.
- Management of 3rd party relationships including negotiating and contracting with consultants and vendors for services and products.
- Lead the implementation of ADP Streamline and build business case for countries that are not approved in close collaboration with HRIS Analyst, Head of People Services and other stakeholders.
- Recommending ideal organization structure for international payroll.
- Implementing best practices for administering and auditing payroll, including automated workflows, electronic timekeeping, and new technologies.
- Stays current on payroll systems and upgrades to achieve alignment with compensation and benefit programs.
- Ensuring timely, customer-oriented solutions are provided for Payroll services and inquiries.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports.
- Responsible for payroll for the Netherlands (short term)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business or related field
- 10+ years of international or European HR experience with at least 5 years of payroll experience preferably with ADP
Strong analytical capabilities and ability to dive into details
Strong project management skills
Strong stakeholder management. Ability to build and maintain relationships with external vendors and across the HR functions and influence at multiple levels in the organization
- Strong leadership, execution, presentation and communication (verbal, written and interpersonal) skills
- HR experience in a Shared Services Operating Model
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment to set and achieve organizational goals
- Fluent written and spoken Dutch and English skills and preferably German
- Personal commitment to the highest standards of work product, confidentiality and integrity
If you are inquisitive, enjoy identifying efficiencies and collaborating globally, please apply!
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: EMEA-Netherlands-Noord-Holland-Hoofddorp NL
Overtime Status: Exempt
Job Posting: Sep 6, 2016, 6:57:46 AM
Req ID: 10129332-20160901