IDEXX Technical Support Consultant - Native Italian Speaker in Hoofddorp, Netherlands
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around the world with a broad range of diagnostic and information technology-based products and services. IDEXX products enhance the ability of veterinarians to provide advanced medical care, improve staff efficiency and build more economically successful practices.* IDEXX* is also a worldwide leader in providing diagnostic tests and information for livestock and poultry and tests for the quality and safety of water and milk. Headquartered in Maine, IDEXXLaboratories employs more than 6,700 people and offers products to customers in over 175 countries.
Do you have a natural affinity for (bio) technology? Are you service minded? Then we are looking for you!
We are currently looking for a native Italian speaking Technical Support Consultant to be based in our international Shared Services Center in Hoofddorp. The Customer Support Consultant provides customer support for one or more Company products or services. Support may consist of answering customer questions, explaining products and services, instructing in use of equipment, configuring computer software, troubleshooting connectivity issues, placing orders for customers and answering billing and pricing queries. He or she determines customer needs and provides solutions, coordinating with other team members as needed and adheres to relevant regulations and processes.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In-House Diagnostics Technical Support – Provides support for veterinary clients related to in-house diagnostic instruments and services. Troubleshoots instruments installed at customer locations, solving computer networking issues and other questions. Maintains customer documentation and information on IDEXX systems. Performs other duties as assigned, according to the needs of the business.
- High School Diploma required, background in Science, Medical or Computer-related fields preferred.
- Typically 2+ years of relevant experience.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Fluency in both English and Italian and one additional language preferred (Spanish, or French).
- High quality inter-personal skills
- Customer focus
- Reasoning and analytical skills
- Phone skills, with ability to establish rapport
- Attention to detail
- Organized with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Work in a multicultural environment
- Open to innovation
- Feels comfortable with communicating internally and externally with people of different educational levels
- Extensive sitting, phone and computer use
- On-call hours, based on business need
- General office environment
- Normal office noise level, with occasional moderate noise
We invite those individuals to apply with a valid EU working permit.
While we appreciate our staffing partners, we are unable to accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Job: Customer Support
Primary Location: EMEA-Netherlands-Noord-Holland-Hoofddorp NL
Overtime Status: Exempt
Job Posting: Oct 17, 2016, 9:58:09 AM
Req ID: 10129590-20161013