HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Dietitian PRN in Hopewell, Virginia
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*
· Screens patients for possible nutritional risk and further nutritional/food service needs.*
· Assesses patients and makes appropriate care plans.*
· Counsels patients and/or family in appropriate diet or nutrition therapy.*
· Documents and communicates nutritional data appropriately.*
· Participates in the planning and implementation of departmental policies and procedures.*
· Provides continuing education and acts as a resource person to other staff members.*
· Other duties as assigned
Required - American Dietetic Association approved dietetic internship or other approved route to registration.
Preferred - One or more years in clinical nutrition.
Required - B.S. degree with a major in Dietetics, Foods and Nutrition, or other approved route to R.D.
Registered Dietitian (R.D.) by the American Dietetic Association or proof of registration within one (1) year of hire date.
Preferred - Advanced Certification in appropriate specialty area preferred.
Title: Dietitian PRN
Location: Virginia-Hopewell-John Randolph Medical Center - Hopewell
Requisition ID: 02699-34733