HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Director (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) in Houston, Texas
_Bayshore Medical Center – Pasadena, TX_
_Director (RN) – Intensive Care Unit (ICU)_
Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won its independence,Bayshore Medical Center offers comfort, convenience, excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health care to us.
For nearly 50 years, we have offered patients solace and security through constant, compassionate communication during their medical emergencies, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures. As a 345-bed facility, we employ 1,500 staff and 250 physicians.
Bayshore Medical Center is currently looking for a Director (RN) – Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
- Leads and directs:
- Effective strategic planning process for the Department and participates in strategic planning for Nursing Services.
- The operational management of the Department to ensure high quality, cost effective patient care service and a safe and efficient work environment.
- The personnel management of the Department consistent with Nursing Services and Hospital philosophy, goals and policy.
- The financial management of the Department to ensure desired fiscal status while providing optimum clinical service.
- The Department in advocating for patients / families and maintaining ethical practice.
- Positive guest and peer relations.
- The departmental and hospital continuous quality improvement program.
- Demonstrates a high level of productivity and dependability.
- Provides leadership and promotes teamwork for the Department and Nursing Services.
- Mentors and promotes the professional development of Nursing Clinical Manager and staff.
- Adheres to and complies with HCA's ethics and compliance policies in our Code of Conduct and our Standards of Behavior.
Attends annual training sessions. #LI-GULF
Bachelor of Science in Nursing required; Masters preferred.
- Six (6) years hospital experience preferred
- Three (3) years clinical specialty experience required
- Three (3) years progressive management preferred.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas.
- Current BLS and ACLS required
- RNC - Critical Care Nursing preferred
Title: Director (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Location: Texas-Houston-East Houston Regional Medical Center - Houston
Requisition ID: 00009-69724