Robert Half-The Creative Group The Creative Group Digital Media Senior Recruiter in Houston, Texas
Req ID: 149032
As a Senior Digital Media Recruiter , your responsibilities will include:
- Quickly source, recruit, interview and match highly skilled digital, web and interactive professionals to clients’ creative needs using our internal database, job boards, social networking and portfolio sites, etc.
- Utilize numerous networking tools to develop and grow a skilled candidate talent base for digital and interactive projects and interim staffing solutions.
- Connect with people in-person, by phone, and using various digital methods to establish strong business relationships and followers.
- Take incoming phone and online inquiries from clients and candidates as required.
- Ongoing account management and client contact with all managerial levels to determine candidate’s fit for the assignment and viability to support specific current and future client needs.
- Deliver the highest level of quality customer care and service.
- Partner closely with your immediate team and cross-functional teammates to accomplish daily business growth and interview/placement goals.
- Responsible for solidifying The Creative Group’s brand and presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking groups, trade association events, local user meet-ups, alliance meetings and events that are relevant to the digital community.
- Individuals in this position work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth goals.
- Reports to the Division Director.
- Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in one or more of the following practice areas is required: interactive/digital media, online/interactive marketing, online/internet advertising, web design, web development online content management, e-marketing, mobile strategy, new media recruiting.
- Ability to discern creative skills in all aspects of digital and interactive design as well as web content writing.
- Must be well versed in digital media, online marketing, and social media strategies and best practices.
Business Unit: The Creative Group