Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Engineer - MDDC in Huntsville, Alabama
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Entry Level (0 to 2 years of experience) Engineers are being sought to join an experienced Missile Defense Agencys (MDA) Missile Defense Data Center (MDDC) Engineering Team that is responsible for the conducting in-depth analysis of test data collected during Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) test events.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Utilize Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS) and Government-off-the-Shelf (GOTS) software products and tools to accomplish in-depth data analysis and evaluation of test data.
- Prepare technical reports and briefings that communicate the findings of the data analysis.
- Interface with Government Engineering Staff and other Contractor Engineering Staff members.
Candidates must have the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Data Analysis
- System Engineering
Experience and Skills:
- Completion of a Bachelors degree from an accredited school in the discipline of Mathematics, Physics or related applicable Engineering area of study.
- Active Security Clearance
- Background in Astrodynamics is a plus.
Job Tracking ID: 85347-225949
Location: Huntsville, AL
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: December 14, 2016
Job Level: Entry Level (less than 2 years)
Number of Openings: 1
Years of Experience: At least 1 Year
Level of Education: BA/BS
Starting Date: ASAP