Convergys Bilingual Spanish Sales and Service in Jacksonville, Florida
Bilingual Spanish Sales and Service
The Customer Support Associate I position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. This position provides customer service and sales support and resolution of routine problems regarding client's product or services.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Responsible for achieving specific sales targets and maximizing sale opportunities on each and every call
• Use non-scripted probing techniques to determine customer needs and offer the most appropriate product or service to address their needs
• Maintain broad knowledge of products, pricing, promotions, and procedures
• Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual sales goals and other Key Performance Indicators (‘KPIs’)
• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
• Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer
• Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and sales performance
• Answer billing questions by talking through components of customer accounts
• High school diploma with six months of sales experience preferred
• Demonstrated sales technique and product knowledge preferred
• Courteous with strong customer service orientation
• Strong communication and negotiation skills required
• Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
• Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
• Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
• Ability to learn and think conceptually
• Dependable with proficient attention to detail
• Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
• Able to rotate shifts, as needed
• Based on location and/or program, additional experience/skills may be required
*Job requirements may vary by country and will not contravene any local laws
Career Framework Role
Has program required basic skill set to perform routine tasks within simple processes but lacking program/product specific knowledge. Works with close supervision and clearly defined procedures. Starting to demonstrate familiarity with client terminology, operating standards and procedures. Starter without sustained metric performance levels.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Jacksonville, FL
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Customer Service Careers
For anyone who dreams of a successful career, there’s a beginning - a point at which you choose a path to take. For many, and hopefully this includes you, Convergys is that beginning. We have the privilege of leading a team of talented and motivated professionals working in locations all over the world, united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers. This focus on relationships isn’t simply a service we provide – it’s the foundation for how we work together, value our team members and invest in our communities.
What can you expect from a career at Convergys:
Knowledge and skill development
Multiple career path opportunities
A wide array of benefits and performance-based rewards
World-class facilities and work environment
At Convergys, you are at the driver's seat of your career development and will have many opportunities to grow personally and professionally. Classroom and computer-based training, talent development, and employee engagement programs will help you and your teams succeed and have fun!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.
Convergys is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.