Ally Financial BPE/Lean Six Sigma Analyst in Jacksonville, Florida
Sep 16, 2016
Reporting to the Continuous Improvement Manager, this change agent will be responsible for leading continuous improvement initiatives within the Ally Customer Care Group and stakeholder organizations to optimize fulfillment processes and integrate operations to improve customer retention and satisfaction.
The Continuous Improvement Analyst applies the skills of process improvement to identify opportunities for improvement, facilitate the analysis, and implement the improved process. The Continuous Improvement Analyst's view must always be aware of the enterprise-wide implications of the changes at the work-team level and act as a catalyst for process owners and process improvement teams to achieve defined improvement objectives and specific goals.
- Leads or assists in the development of Customer Care Group process maps
- Leads or assists in the identification and evaluation of process improvement opportunities
- Conducts site, supplier, organization, and/or product assessments
- Assists in setting the priorities of process improvement projects
- Establishes process improvement objectives, specific goals, measures, and metrics
- Best practice identification across Customer Care Group functions based on process evaluations
- Leverages process improvement methodologies and tools
- Works with the business leaders to plan and lead improvement projects
- Provides guidance and support to the team throughout the entire process improvement project
- Provides guidance to sustain improvement changes
- Communicates key lessons learned and best practices across process improvement projects
- Stays up to date in the application of process improvement tools and techniques
- Special projects and miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Experience in successfully applying quality management, process improvement, and problem-solving tools and methodologies.
- Process improvement experience with a focus on improving customer experience, decreasing defects and increasing operating efficiencies within a Customer Service environment.
- Process management focused (versus "numbers" focused)
- Project Management experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills are required with the ability to effectively influence across a diverse stakeholder base
- Ability to travel.
- A Bachelor degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience; and, in general, a minimum of 5 years' experience in a contact center or customer service environment, including management experience or the demonstrated capability for leading and motivating staff, preferably in support of online banking products, services and operations
- 5 years' experience in process improvement and/or Green Belt certification desired
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/enterprise function* Description*
Ally Servicing is part of Ally's Dealer Financial Services business and is a leading auto finance customer service organization with a portfolio of 4 million accounts. Ally is a full spectrum auto servicing organization including value streams from customer care to remarketing, and many support areas. It is a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative working environment. Our employees are focused on consistently delivering a superior customer experience.
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program including time off for volunteer opportunities. Ally's Total Rewards Program is designed to enrich your life at work -- and outside of it and includes:
- Industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions
- Wellness program encouraging healthy living with financial rewards
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including parental and caregiver leave, adoption assistance, backup child and adult/elder day care program, child care discounts, tuition reimbursement, LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs
Ally extends equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other reason prohibited by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6192
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: Florida (Jacksonville)