Ally Financial Director Digital Product in Jacksonville, Florida
Deposits Products & Marketing
Jul 29, 2016
If you are a strong communicator, thought leader, collaborative and looking for a role where you can partner with business groups to identify, prioritize and execute on critical projects then look no further, this is the right opportunity for you! This position will focus on top priority Consumer Product Management projects, leading change in the auto finance industry. This position requires a change agent, problem solver, and facilitator with the ability to lead project teams.
- Responsible for day-to-day project execution
- Provide best practices and direct build of detailed work plan
- Review project outputs for quality
- Identify, communicate and resolve project issues/risks; escalate as needed
- Oversee program and project delivery work plans
- Oversee program and project performance and reporting
- Manage program dependencies and project interdependencies
- Coordinate within team, between stakeholders, and amongst outside support
- Ensure that resources are effectively allocated and used across project's activities
- Responsible for facilitating project team's use of statistical tools and methodologies, and for driving for results and monitoring outcomes of each project.
- Responsible for presenting project status and updates to project champions and executive leaders.
- Create presentations for communicating project purpose, status, obstacles, and next steps to senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree in related field strongly preferred, MBA is ideal.
- 10+ years experience in financial services industry, auto finance preferred
- 7 + years project management experience.
- Knowledge of business process outsourcing and third party supplier management
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work collaboratively across company in matrix organization
- Strategic thinking
- Flexible to work within a variety of program delivery models
- Demonstrate success in team leadership and project management with a proven track record of successfully implementing change within an organization.
- Experience in leading cross value stream projects.
- Strong consultative, influencing, conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to conduct presentations to individuals and groups including executive leadership
- Ability to provide leadership to many teams assigned to multiple projects while under heavy deadlines and constantly changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with project teams and leadership
- Excellent organizational skills.
Ally Financial Inc. is a leading automotive financial services company powered by a top direct banking franchise with the opportunity, experience and people to redefine the industry.
Ally's automotive services business offers a full suite of financing products and services, including new and used vehicle inventory and consumer financing, leasing, inventory insurance, commercial loans and vehicle remarketing services. Ally Bank, the company's direct banking subsidiary and member FDIC, offers an array of deposit products, including certificates of deposit, savings accounts, money market accounts, IRA deposit products and interest checking. Ally's Corporate Finance unit provides financing to middle-market companies across a broad range of industries.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function Description
Ally Auto's U.S. auto finance operations provide a wide array of financial products and services to automotive dealerships and retail automotive customers in the United States. Together with Dealer Products and Services, the U.S. auto finance team has built strong dealer relationships by offering high-quality wholesale financing services, attractive volume incentives and a full array of highly competitive products like extended service contracts, dealership insurance products and more.
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program including time off for volunteer opportunities. Ally's Total Rewards Program is designed to enrich your life at work -- and outside of it and includes:
- Industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions
- Wellness program encouraging healthy living with financial rewards
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including parental and caregiver leave, adoption assistance, backup child and adult/elder day care program, child care discounts, tuition reimbursement, LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-5898
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: Florida (Jacksonville), Michigan (Detroit), Texas (Lewisville)