SAP Senior HRBP Consultant Job in Jakarta, Indonesia
Requisition ID: 126074
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
As a HR Business partner, your key responsibilities will be
• Provide HR consulting, support and services in alignment with SAP’s People & Organization Strategy.
• Act as a trusted advisor on all strategic people and organizational related topics, with a strong focus on Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition and Management, Organization Development & Effectiveness, Business Transformation as well as Leadership and People Sustainability.
• Provide thought-leadership and contributes to enhancement of talent management and leadership capabilities.
• Be the strategic partner to the executive and management team members in the country, and the primary face to assigned managers in a given region (i.e. client base).
• The primary role is “orchestration and alignment”; having the “know-how” to bring HR services/programs to the internal client base to solve a business problem and ensuring managers are aligned with region, people and business strategies to develop the organization to its optimal level.
• Act as a culture change steward and organizational designer throughout the respective client base.
• Work closely with the Board Area HRBPs to execute the strategy by delivering services and project support locally. For managers with regional teams, act as a regional HRBP and coordinates with country HRBPs as needed.
• Handle employee/labor relations matters, in addition to acting as a coach/counsel to employees and managers in highly sensitive, confidential or complex situations. Collaborates with existing social partners, where appropriate
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection