BNY Mellon IT Risk Management Project Manager / Senior Specialist Project Manager in Jersey City, New Jersey
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
· Leads a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure security projects and services are completed on time, within budget and to specifications
· Assists the Program manager in end-to-end project management activities: reporting, planning, issue / risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, client management, relationship management and other project documentation
· Collects and defines business requirements and functional specifications for medium to large sized projects
· Translates requirements into functional design, test planning, and user documentation processes
· Gathers and analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group
· Applies experiences with existing software and/or systems development processes to develop better processes to be used in the future. Actively influences software development process improvement initiatives
· Provides technical consultation concerning business implications of application security development projects
· Participates in software and/or systems design/ prototyping, construction and testing of new or enhanced applications and/or systems. Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives
· Contributes to the effectiveness of security-related operations and assists with onboarding, maintenance and issue escalations associated to that security service
· Reviews and analyzes data and information to provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations, produces reports, analyses, findings, etc.
· Assists as liaison between business and internal technical
· Contributes to managing communication with businesses at a detailed functional level and review/resolve program/project issues
Bachelor's degree, preferably in business management or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is beneficial, 8 - 10 years of related project management experience required, experience with technology or financial services industry is a plus.
IT Risk Management experience Required
Agile experience Required
- BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.*
Primary Location:* United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode:* 45163
Job:* Information Technology
Organization:* Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number:* 1612753
Category: Information Technology