Markem-Imaje Customer Service Representative- Bilingual French in Keene, New Hampshire
Are you a self-motivated, confident, and passionate Customer Service Representative who has experience building customer rapport and delivering prompt, accurate, professional service?
In this role you’ll… serve as the primary interface for customers. You’ll navigate our ERP system (SAP) to process quotes, orders, returns, credits, debits and service notifications. Consistently deliver high quality service that instills customer confidence and loyalty.
You’ll have an opportunity to…contribute to an organization committed to continuous improvement and uncompromised service levels through teamwork and collaboration.
You should possess… experience building customer rapport, superior data entry and communication skills, ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment, strong problem-solving skills
Great package including Bonus, CAREER Growth and Great Benefits…
Principal Activities / Duties / Responsibilities:
- Interpret and process customer requests and general inquiries
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to satisfy customer requirements
- Create and maintain ERP system records with a superior level of accuracy
- Maintain Company product and service knowledge sufficient to satisfy customer needs
- Consistently provide accurate, prompt, professional service and follow-up
- Decisively resolve routine customer concerns
- Leverage customer feedback to drive continuous improvements
- Superior data entry speed, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment and remain calm under pressure
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior active listening skills with the ability to interpret client needs
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to build customer rapport
- Commitment to continuous improvement, teamwork and collaboration
- Familiarity working in databases
- Microsoft Office skills: Outlook, Word, Adobe, etc.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; 2 or 4 year degree preferred
- Previous customer-facing experience and data entry experience
- Bilingual English / French
Tracking Code: NUS20170191
Job Location: Keene, New Hampshire, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular